Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have now reached the 1 year mark of Rivian accepting pre-orders for the R1S and R1T!

What's been surprising to me is that Rivian hasn't released pre-order numbers yet. I know they like to fly under the radar but it'd be great to know how many people have placed orders.

So since the numbers aren't out yet, I'm curious to know how long have people been waiting for their Rivian(s).

If you've placed a pre-order already, how long ago was it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Pre ordered the R1S in Nov 2018, I think it was one day after AMZN invested. Would love to know as well!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Pre ordered the R1S in Nov 2018, I think it was one day after AMZN invested. Would love to know as well!
Hi @RGuigley! We may not have detailed number yet but we now know that there's 10,000 pre-orders at least.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have now reached the 1 year mark of Rivian accepting pre-orders for the R1S and R1T!

What's been surprising to me is that Rivian hasn't released pre-order numbers yet. I know they like to fly under the radar but it'd be great to know how many people have placed orders.

So since the numbers aren't out yet, I'm curious to know how long have people been waiting for their Rivian(s).

If you've placed a pre-order already, how long ago was it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not for sure but I not totally a rich bitch. But I now have a 2007 Lincoln truck which is great, also a 2009 Jeep rubicon which I also like, bought both new. But there was nothing worth the money till I read about rivian. When they become available I have daughter with young kids driving a six yr old unit, who knows about both will just have to see how things look. Towjon. What are you looking at?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not for sure but I not totally a rich bitch. But I now have a 2007 Lincoln truck which is great, also a 2009 Jeep rubicon which I also like, bought both new. But there was nothing worth the money till I read about rivian. When they become available I have daughter with young kids driving a six yr old unit, who knows about both will just have to see how things look. Towjon. What are you looking at?
I have my eyes on the R1T, I like the versatility of having a pickup and it looks to be more fun off-road than the R1S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts