Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
You know I think the hype of Tesla's was not anything I cared for.the electrical fact didn't appeal to me with Tesla...because I need my vehicle to carry all my "toys" .there's nothing against them..but rivian proprietary skateboard platform makes handling revolutionary to me..I'm excited to see how good the charge will be while camping.Unless some1 makes a off road vehicle with suspected specs like RIVIAN..I'm sticking with this bad boy!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You know I think the hype of Tesla's was not anything I cared for.the electrical fact didn't appeal to me with Tesla...because I need my vehicle to carry all my "toys" .there's nothing against them..but rivian proprietary skateboard platform makes handling revolutionary to me..I'm excited to see how good the charge will be while camping.Unless some1 makes a off road vehicle with suspected specs like RIVIAN..I'm sticking with this bad boy!
Depending on what kinds of stuff you bring with you when camping, the gear tunnel is going to be very handy for you. I agree with you about the hype. I find a lot of times the hype around Tesla isn't justified, especially when it involves Elon Musk going off the rails.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts