Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Fantastic video of the rally! I wonder if the camera crews filming this used Rivian prototypes as well. That'd be pretty cool.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Go to her site
Got a link? I did some Google fu and didn’t find anything that seemed relate to either woman.

I did find the “but did you die” patch on Amazon — but I’d rather the money goes to someone else, if possible.

I found the “Science doesn’t give a fuck what you believe” patch at a local female-owned store, so that’s taken care of.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got a link? I did some Google fu and didn’t find anything that seemed relate to either woman.

I did find the “but did you die” patch on Amazon — but I’d rather the money goes to someone else, if possible.

I found the “Science doesn’t give a fuck what you believe” patch at a local female-owned store, so that’s taken care of.
I have BOYCOTT Facebook
So I lost contact with Emma

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have BOYCOTT Facebook
So I lost contact with Emma
Unfortunately, the website listed on her Facebook page is no longer active.

Oh well. I would prefer the money go to a woman's racing team... Or a Rivian merchandise store (they should sell these patches)... But if no one wants to take my money, I guess it's off to Amazon, anyway.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Unfortunately, the website listed on her Facebook page is no longer active.

Oh well. I would prefer the money go to a woman's racing team... Or a Rivian merchandise store (they should sell these patches)... But if no one wants to take my money, I guess it's off to Amazon, anyway.
Maybe she BOYCOTT also
Now I am a BIGGER FAN
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW

·
Registered
401 Posts

there's some "bud did you die" stickers/decals on Etsy.

·
Registered
401 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ah my bad, what about something like this?

Thanks. That would work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts