Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

2020 Rivian R1S and R1T Curb Weight

9391 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  _R1S_
When you look at all the impressive performance specs and off-road capabilities for the R1S and R1T, it can be easy to forget that on top of that, both vehicles weight just under 6,000 pounds.

To be specific, the R1S has a curb weight of 5,842 lbs. (2,650 kg) and the R1T has a curb weight of 5,886 pounds (2,570 kg).

But even at that size, it's easy to see the R1S and R1T outperforming the competition both on-road and off-road.

Here's their curb weights compared to other SUVs and trucks. There's only one vehicle that’s heavier and that’s the Lexus LX at a whopping 6,000 lbs. (2,727 kg).
See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Looks like it gained 1200 pounds in 2 years.

Guess there is no way I will be able to lift a max pack R1T with my lift. It is rated for 7000 lbs. Thought I was going to be good.
Guess there is no way I will be able to lift a max pack R1T with my lift. It is rated for 7000 lbs. Thought I was going to be good.
No need with the super air suspension!
In Maintenance mode / Tire Change Mode, you cannot adjust ride height (for a variety of reasons).
Was referring to a vehicle lift for service/maintenance, not a suspension lift.
Was referring to a vehicle lift for service/maintenance, not a suspension lift.
duh... sarcasm bro. Time to upgrade to a bigger lift, and maybe ground it real well just in case there's a short.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.