Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does one get into the third row? And will it tolerate rear facing child seats in the outboard seats in row 2 when doing 3rd row entry?

·
Registered
737 Posts
You can slide the 2nd row forward with one lever, then there is another lever to fold the backrest forward.

I doubt you'll be able to get into the 3rd row (at least not easily) with a child seat in the way.

·
Registered
229 Posts
You can slide the 2nd row forward with one lever, then there is another lever to fold the backrest forward.

I doubt you'll be able to get into the 3rd row (at least not easily) with a child seat in the way.
Yea, very few vehicles can. I know the Honda Odyssey can, but that's about it.
usually once a child seat is in place you have to go through the middle or over the top.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
How does one get into the third row? And will it tolerate rear facing child seats in the outboard seats in row 2 when doing 3rd row entry?
Welcome to the forum @Hilbert! I doubt that you'll be able to access the third row with a child seat in the second. At best it would be a tight squeeze.

Do you have an order placed for a R1S?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum @Hilbert! I doubt that you'll be able to access the third row with a child seat in the second. At best it would be a tight squeeze.

Do you have an order placed for a R1S?
Order placed earlier this week. Thinking I might put 2 car seats side by side on the 60 side and use the 40 as the slide/entry.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Rivian sent me this pic after I've been pestering about car seat pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts