Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So something weird happened today...I finished 7/8 steps on this past Thursday, got my vin and proof of insurance through nationwide. Step 8 wasn't unlocked yet bc it said "we will unlock this step once your vehicle is prepared for delivery" I go to log on today just for the heck of it to see if step 8 was unlocked...and everything is back to pre 8 steps on the website...meaning no more access to my 8 steps, and it looks just like the original website from Wednesday...no "your adventure is about to start" screen, no vin, no purchase summary, etc....

This happen to anyone? Tried to start a chat and all they said was I have to wait until tomorrow to talk with my guide....

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @Pizzaman, I imagine this is a glitch of some kind and that everything you've done so far is still there.

How did the talk with your guide go?

oof...spoke this morning, apparently the wheels were incorrectly matched to my configuration, so we're at a standstill until they find some wheels to match my config...hopefully it'll be soon!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oof...spoke this morning, apparently the wheels were incorrectly matched to my configuration, so we're at a standstill until they find some wheels to match my config...hopefully it'll be soon!

Got some more info, apparently my car is gone as its been matched to someone else now...my guide said they're going to do everything they can to try to get me matched to a car ASAP.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh that sucks, sorry to hear that and hope you get some sort of positive resolution ASAP.

Thanks...im just super confused right now...i already had the financing and insurance for that VIN....so i'm sure i can cancel the insurance and redo that later..but financing im not so sure...definitely don't want two credit report hits....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks...im just super confused right now...i already had the financing and insurance for that VIN....so i'm sure i can cancel the insurance and redo that later..but financing im not so sure...definitely don't want two credit report hits....

Just to update everyone, so it turns out that the wheels that were put on my car were incorrect, and rather than remove and replace the wheels to the correct ones they opted to just cancel that car and give me a later produced car. My guide really pushed to get me something and about a week later he came through, I'm expected to schedule delivery sometime this week. Thanks for all of your help!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts