Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting a year and a half, the big day finally arrived (11/28). The R1T was finally ready for delivery! My wife and I had been experiencing some sniffles and congestion so we duly masked up and kept our distance from the Rivian delivery personnel at the Phoenix facility. Everything went great and we gleefully took delivery of our Rivian Blue beauty. By afternoon, things went downhill quickly with our health, but not our truck. It is perfect. By evening we decided to do the inevitable test and, yep, COVID for both of us. A very, very memorable day, both good and bad.

Today is MUCH better. And COVID didn't affect the R1T a bit. I was able to spend a couple of hours going through everything and getting my preferences all set up. I'm happy to be part of this group and look forward to interacting with other Arizona members. I'll even post some pictures and maybe do a signature block. Tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to bed.

-^=

· Premium Member
330 Posts
After waiting a year and a half, the big day finally arrived (11/28). The R1T was finally ready for delivery! My wife and I had been experiencing some sniffles and congestion so we duly masked up and kept our distance from the Rivian delivery personnel at the Phoenix facility. Everything went great and we gleefully took delivery of our Rivian Blue beauty. By afternoon, things went downhill quickly with our health, but not our truck. It is perfect. By evening we decided to do the inevitable test and, yep, COVID for both of us. A very, very memorable day, both good and bad.

Today is MUCH better. And COVID didn't affect the R1T a bit. I was able to spend a couple of hours going through everything and getting my preferences all set up. I'm happy to be part of this group and look forward to interacting with other Arizona members. I'll even post some pictures and maybe do a signature block. Tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to bed.

-^=
Welcome! Congrats on the Rivian. I hope your COVID recovery is going well.
What did you own before? Is it your first EV?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts