Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your issues. Hang tight. I went through the process and my Rivian Guide Tyler was amazing the whole time. He was and is very responsive. I just have to tell you that watching them drive my Rivian into my driveway was amazing. I signed like 2 or 3 forms(including the one for trading in my car) and then the training began. The rivian delivery person stayed with us for about 2hrs walking us through the process of using the truck. He showed us how to set up our phones as keys and then took us out for a test drive to make sure that i understood the basics of the truck before he left. I still have a lot to learn about the truck but the onboard users manual comes in very handy.

Keep the faith. you will be very happy when it arrives.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I am in Austin (Georgetown). similar experience, signed the early purchase agreement in April, got ghosted, had a Vin, didn't have a VIN, signed another purchase agreement for a different Vin....5/10, 8pm guide text that its ready.. signed another PA... Delivery set for 5/14 Sat....this morning 5/1.... its not ready any more... on its way from Normal... WTF
For what it's worth, I got mine and it's f-ing awesome. So hang in there man...

41 - 42 of 42 Posts