·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Based on this thread, it sounds like you should be getting a guide assigned soon

Where are you located?
CS believe it is generic email. As usual they believe, don't know anything for certain.
Computer Personal computer Output device Gadget Office equipment

·
Registered
49 Posts
Received an email last night to confirm my configuration. Now waiting on 8 steps. My account says configuration is locked for any changes contact your guide. 🤔🤔🤔🍻
I just got this last week. You’ll prob see a guide assigned in your account soon. I just spoke with my guide….his best guess on a vin #, that starts the 8 purchase steps, is 4 to 6 weeks.

You can change anything on your config up until you sign for that VIN through your guide.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
8 steps done. Spoke to guide after that. Super nice guy and offered me more options even after my configuration was locked with a VIN number. I asked if he can look up for any launch edition available. He told me he might be able to find one at nearby space and will get back to me.
8 steps process took 15 minutes from start to finish very easy process to navigate through.

·
Registered
49 Posts
8 steps with VIN posted.

My guide is advising me to complete the registration and standby on the remaining steps.

I haven’t read of anyone receiving this type of advise. I thought completing the 8 steps resulted in a delivery date?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations! I received the Seamless Purchase email yesterday (August 18) and I will take that as a sign that I may actually get my R1T in the July-September delivery window I have been given. Thanks so much for the update.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts