Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an August 2020 R1S Adventure preorder holder. I changed my configuration from a BM interior to OC a month or so ago. I configured with the Rivian charger, all weather floor mats and the cargo cross bars from day 1. However, when I log into my account now, they are gone. I emailed CS about this and they confirmed that the items aren’t in my configuration. I asked them to add them back but haven’t heard anything back from CS. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone remember what the price was pre price hike for these items? I would like to have them added back at the grandfathered price because I never removed them.

· Registered
1 Posts
This same thing happened to me, Nov 2020 R1S order. Just adventure gear and charger all vanished. I just added them back in (no changes to anything major like interior). CS said they added a note to my account noting they disappeared and I added it back in. Wondering if it happened when they added the new interior options and some items were accidentally removed.

· Registered
9 Posts
Same here, went in and added my charger and gear bag back at the original pricing after they were removed. Per the email that went out, they also removed my camp kitchen and tent. Today, received an email that I need to remove the powered tonneau cover and choose between the manual version or no cover. Looks like they are streamlining and focusing on what they can get out quickly.

· Registered
39 Posts
Same here, went in and added my charger and gear bag back at the original pricing after they were removed. Per the email that went out, they also removed my camp kitchen and tent. Today, received an email that I need to remove the powered tonneau cover and choose between the manual version or no cover. Looks like they are streamlining and focusing on what they can get out quickly.
Now that’s interesting and first I’ve heard of them forcing powered tonneau cover removal. Do you have an edited screenshot(blackout private info) of the email to share? This would be a pretty big news worthy change for Rivian.

Nvm, someone posted on another forum. Yikes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts