Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a reservation for up for grabs. For an Adventure Package R1T, estimated delivery- October.

I have no need for the reservation any longer, and so would be happy to "give" it to someone who needs it.

I would being willing to sell it, as some here have suggested, but I would really prefer to make a trade.

I'm all about NFT's these days and would love to hand over my reservation immediately for a BAYC or MAYC! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a reservation for up for grabs. For an Adventure Package R1T, estimated delivery- October.

I have no need for the reservation any longer, and so would be happy to "give" it to someone who needs it.

I would being willing to sell it, as some here have suggested, but I would really prefer to make a trade.

I'm all about NFT's these days and would love to hand over my reservation immediately for a BAYC or MAYC! :)
SOLD

·
Registered
15 Posts
If anyone is planning to cancel their LE R1S reservation, I'd like to buy it from you. I am ok with late delivery dates as well.

Please send me a message if you are looking to cancel your reservation for what so reason.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone is planning to cancel their LE R1S reservation, I'd like to buy it from you. I am ok with late delivery dates as well.

Please send me a message if you are looking to cancel your reservation for what so reason.

Thanks,
Andy
are you still looking for a R1S reservation?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Andy,
I might be interested in selling it to you, before the configuration is confirmed. My ETA is now 8 weeks since I’ve been on the queue since October 2020. Message me if you’re interested!
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Cristina,
Yes I am looking to buy but looks like Rivian won't allow transfer of the reservation. Did you speak to Rivian customer service or do you know if they allow reservation transfer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Andy,
They don’t from what I can tell.

Sorry for the late reply, we’re on vacation and I got lots of messages.
Right now I’m talking to a few people but haven’t broached the subject of money quite yet. Let me do some research and see what’s fair. I’ll reach out to you ASAP - I’m actually in a hurry to do it because of the configuration confirmation that is due and the upcoming delivery ETA of about 7 weeks.
Do you already know which configuration you would prefer? I need to confirm my config. then complete the buyers agreement ASAP.
As for financing, I’d LIKE to avoid buying it on credit just to immediately turn around and sell it, and I currently can’t afford to buy outright. That’s the situation I’m working with anyway. So if you have any ideas please let me know. I’m willing to jump through whatever hoops are necessary to keep both parties assured; a contract, notary, etc. Or just joining me in-person on the delivery/payment day would be ideal I think, then it’d be done in a day and the buyer could drive it home afterward. Send me your thoughts and ideas. I’ll be mulling it over as well.

Hi Cristina,
Yes I am looking to buy but looks like Rivian won't allow transfer of the reservation. Did you speak to Rivian customer service or do you know if they allow reservation transfer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts