Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As someone who has done overland adventure builds in the past, I couldn't be happier to see Rivian offer exactly what we need. One of those for now is a pull-out kitchen. It will be offered as an accessory from launch. Even if you're not into overlanding for weeks, months and beyond, accessories like the pull out kitchen will be great for weekend camping trips, tailgate parties, etc.

·
Registered
350 Posts
It's one heck of an option to have for the R1T, especially with how it fits perfectly in the gear tunnel. It's definitely going to be a hit with tailgating and people who love going camping or going to the cottage.

This video gives a really good look at the kitchen and how it comes out of the R1T. It also gives you a look at what the tent looks like on top of the bed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The big question is, like with so many things with both Rivian EAVs, what will the pullout kitchen cost? And would you be will to pay that price?

I'll start - $950 (total-in-the-dark guess). Would I pay the price? Hmm, probably not (more from a lack of use standpoint for me) but if I did have a use for it, it would probably depend on the price I'd be shelling out for the other options I want in addition to the vehicle price of course.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts