Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Those wheels won't fit properly the offset is wrong. Price will massively change with offset since nobody makes a high positive offset wheel in that bolt pattern.

I found one that's close at +30 but the design is ugly.

I'm leaning towards 22s now from rivian and maybe a spare set of 20s if they will sell them to me

· Registered
151 Posts
Researched the wheels on the green truck in the video. 20x9 with stock size 34" tires, but has a +1mm offset.

Just got mine on. 20x9, went with a 33 1/2" tire for a little more clearance and an 18+mm offset, so they stick out 0.66 inch less than the those on the green truck. Definitely happy with the fitment. Wasn't my first choice on styling as I normally go with all black, but, on the white truck, these are actually growing on me.

View attachment 6722
Do they rub at all? The ones in the video rubbed.

This would be a great winter wheel choice if it doesn't rub. Currently I have the 22s on order with hopes of finding 20s for winter.

· Registered
151 Posts
Not a huge fan of this design but 20x9 with a +30 offse.

With this tire, the size difference is so minimal it would barely affect the speedo.

· Registered
151 Posts
Yeah, no.

Not going to contact them every spring and fall. The difference here is at 60mph indicated actual 62mph. It's fine.

Currently my tires on my LX are like 5mph I just remember this and adjust in my head.

· Registered
151 Posts
I'm betting they can "reprogram" is just that they can update your system to be 33s or 34s. When you go into the info on thr screen it tells you what tires you have. They jist change that.

You don't need to guess just plop tire sizes into here:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts