Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I made a mistake when I ordered my R1T with the 21” wheels. I was planning on putting a new set of aftermarket 20” wheels and then I discovered there aren’t any available yet. If anyone wants to trade me for their 20” AT’s please let me know. I have approx 400 miles on them. I also purchased the metal center caps because I took the arrow dynamic wheel covers off.

· Registered
397 Posts
I made a mistake when I ordered my R1T with the 21” wheels. I was planning on putting a new set of aftermarket 20” wheels and then I discovered there aren’t any available yet. If anyone wants to trade me for their 20” AT’s please let me know. I have approx 400 miles on them. I also purchased the metal center caps because I took the arrow dynamic wheel covers off.
Search around. There are several 20" wheel options available. The "other" forum has several listings regarding wheels as well. I've already had two different sets of custom 20" wheels on my truck. Funny thing is, I ended up switching from stock 20" wheels, to two sets of custom 20" wheels, then bought a set of stock 21's and had them powder coated, so their now my 4th set on the truck. So far, primarily due to the HUGE range benefit, I think I'm sticking with the 21's. Have kept one set of the 20's, just in case I want to go off-roading, but likely, they'll never get mounted to the truck again.

· Registered
7 Posts
Search around. There are several 20" wheel options available. The "other" forum has several listings regarding wheels as well. I've already had two different sets of custom 20" wheels on my truck. Funny thing is, I ended up switching from stock 20" wheels, to two sets of custom 20" wheels, then bought a set of stock 21's and had them powder coated, so their now my 4th set on the truck. So far, primarily due to the HUGE range benefit, I think I'm sticking with the 21's. Have kept one set of the 20's, just in case I want to go off-roading, but likely, they'll never get mounted to the truck again.
Thanks for the feedback. The wheels I have found are few and far between for the correct offset and none of them are cool enough to make the additional investment. At this point I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what the market produces. I hoping I can find somebody who wants to swap. Be well

81 - 86 of 86 Posts