Rivian Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rivian announced that Alexa is coming to the R1T (Pickup), R1S (SUV) and fleet delivery vans:

"At CES, Amazon announced that its fleet of 100,000 all-electric delivery vans -- ordered from Plymouth, Mich., startup Rivian in a deal announced in September -- would integrate Alexa Auto.
Rivian will also integrate Alexa into its first two all-electric vehicles, the R1S and R1T.

Lamborghini is bringing Alexa to its Huracan Evo. The Rivian and Lamborghini integrations will roll out this year.
Amazon said its Echo Auto smart device will be launched internationally this year, including in India this month and a European rollout in February. The device was created for use in vehicles that don't have Alexa Auto and for automakers that don't plan to fully embed the assistant but want it available in their vehicles."
~ Automotive News

·
Registered
241 Posts
Of all the car companies out there I wouldn't have expected Lamborghini to be this keen on using Alexa.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've been reading more about the Alexa Integration and it's pretty cool that you can access the cameras from "screen-based devices like Echo Show and Fire TV." That way you can check on the truck without going outside.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lamborghini put out this video that shows how Alexa will work in the Huracan. It gives an idea on what to expect with Rivian.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Lamborghini put out this video that shows how Alexa will work in the Huracan. It gives an idea on what to expect with Rivian.

This is a really cool video, I just have to get used to Alexa's voice coming from a Lambo haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts