Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2022 R1T, delivered Dec 2022, Limestone/Ocean Coast, large battery, underbody shield, 20”
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got Alexa working but I thought it would do things like open the tailgate, charging port or gear tunnel doors - not the case for me. Anyone have this working for anything other than music?

Thank you -

· Registered
2 Posts
I finally got Alexa working but I thought it would do things like open the tailgate, charging port or gear tunnel doors - not the case for me. Anyone have this working for anything other than music?

Thank you -
In addition to "the list" of what "she who shall not be named" can do, I find her helpful in opening/clsoing the rear tailgate, opening/closing the front ("front trunk"), opening/closing the garage door (with some extra work/apps), heating the steering wheel, cooling/heating the seats, etc - that's about all I can get her to do at this point... Hopeful at some point she can unlock/lock doors, turn on wipers, raise/lower windows, fold/unfold third row seats....

· Registered
20 Posts
I don’t use Alexa at home and was a little concerned it might be useless after reading a lot of pre-purchase criticism about Alexa and the navigation maps. I have been pleasantly surprised how useful Alexa is in accuracy making calls, tuning up selected music, finding nearby restaurants. The maps are another thing, so far for me they have been quirky and at times useless. Hoping for Google maps In a future update.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts