Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Amazing truck

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  myetis015 
#1 ·
Had my R1T for about a month and put on about 500 miles. I have nothing but good things to say about it and it is a joy to drive. Had to get used to regen a bit. Acceleration is amazing, even in conserve mode. The truck gets so many looks and compliments all along the way.
Only inconvenient thing for me is that the key card does not respond every time. Some times I have to stand embarrassingly in the parking lot by the driver door waving it to open. May be I am not doing something right.
Overall an amazing vehicle well thought all around. Thanks to Rivian !

#3 ·
I haven’t had a lot of issues. But yes it is slow sometimes. I think Rivian is still working on dialing the proximity in

I haven’t tried this, but I read in another posting somewhere to try hitting the gear tunnel button to “stimulate” the truck to look for the key and open

Not how it should work but it helps with that helpless feeling of standing there and wondering if it will open in a minute or not

#8 ·
Had my R1T for about a month and put on about 500 miles. I have nothing but good things to say about it and it is a joy to drive. Had to get used to regen a bit. Acceleration is amazing, even in conserve mode. The truck gets so many looks and compliments all along the way.
Only inconvenient thing for me is that the key card does not respond every time. Some times I have to stand embarrassingly in the parking lot by the driver door waving it to open. May be I am not doing something right.
Overall an amazing vehicle well thought all around. Thanks to Rivian !
Great review!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.