Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to the forum although I preordered 12/23/18. I’ve always read the posts and thought I should finally jump in. I’m from the New Hampshire Seacoast and my vehicles are a 2018 Honda Ridgeline, 2017 Tesla model S, and a 2000 Honda S2000. We’ve had solar panels since 2017. Back in 2018 I was about to sign for a Model X and mentioned to my sales person that I preferred the utility of a PU an asked if an electric truck was in the works he told me about Rivian. I didn’t sign, went home and preordered the R1T.
I have configured an LE in launch green with forest edge interior, 20”AT, off rd.package. I’m hoping to be one of the first in NH to own one, but like almost everyone am still waiting to hear from my guide. I’m not considering any other EV’s at this point. We want to be all electric and am getting close. My only ICE machines are my little pruning saw, lawn mower and tractor, everything else is battery/electric.
I’m exited to finally be a forum member and also exited to be a eventual Rivian owner!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.