Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Launch Edition LG/FE
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured out that I never introduced myself here- I'm a R1T Launch Ed. with FE interior preorder holder since Nov '18. The time has come to say I am no longer a preorder holder, but an owner... Well, as of this Friday which is what I just scheduled delivery for ! It's been a rough few years of following and waiting given all the hiccups along the way (and covid coughing). I live in the Pacific Northwest about 1-1/2 hours SE from Portland - up in the foothills of the Cascades. I am basically between everything, beach, lakes, mountains, plains, etc. There's an adventure at every turn.... First longish haul will be over the mountains past Crater Lake to visit my son for his birthday at the end of the month - about 600 miles r/t.

I would very much like to get in touch with others in the Willamette Valley that are interested in a meet-up or a cruise now and then. Look forward to hearing from you !

·
Registered
Launch Edition LG/FE
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First EV. I actually won't be charging at home as I live fully off grid and my system isn't large enough to support home charging enough to be worth while. I have my home charger set up at my office. We also put in a Delta 25kw DC charger there. Looking to put in a 100kw system and add it to the adoptacharger network, but that may be next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts