Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -
I am trying desperately to decide between the Limestone and the Silver R1T - but it is hard to tell the true color of Limestone from the pictures. Has anyone in the ATL metro area received a Limestone R1T that they would be willing to let me see?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @jlamothe16! What concerns do you have with Limestone compared to LA silver?
I have the LA Silver ordered - but the not sure if I want to change to Limestone. However, looking at multiple pictures and videos it is hard to determine what the color truly looks like - so I would like to see it in person before deciding if I should change my order or not.
Welcome to the forum @jlamothe16! What concerns do you have with Limestone compared to LA silver?
When they came to give us our Test Drive - the Launch green looked nothing like it did on the website or in pictures.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have changed my R1S configuration back and forth from Limestone to LA Silver a million times. I have seen photos now finally, and read comments regarding the chameleon-like qualities of Limestone, the blue hue issue with cameras etc. I have been seeing new vehicles from other manufacturers with variations of what looks close to Limestone and I decided they look gimmicky and I may get sick of it after a while. The truck is unique enough so I don't need features to make it stand out even more. Plus I am saving $2,000 Canadian; let's see if I talk myself back into it again before I take delivery one day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts