Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Was curious if anyone who is locked into the prior pricing has changed from the R1T to R1S?

I assume the pricing would be $12k less than showing on the configurator ($6k less for quad option and $6k for battery pack). Small differences for spare, weather mats, etc.

Has anyone been informed about change in queue/estimated delivery window. Currently in the Oct to Dec 2022 delivery window.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi

Was curious if anyone who is locked into the prior pricing has changed from the R1T to R1S?

I assume the pricing would be $12k less than showing on the configurator ($6k less for quad option and $6k for battery pack). Small differences for spare, weather mats, etc.

Has anyone been informed about change in queue/estimated delivery window. Currently in the Oct to Dec 2022 delivery window.
I went from R1S to R1T. It's more than $12k, for early res holders. It's also some paints and any Wheels except the darks. S0 about $15k or so...
[email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi

I switched over to the R1S after the price change, and fortunately I was locked into the pre price increase price. Quad motor long range R1S at 79,000 give or take a grand. They made it good for me. Looking at "within first 6 months of 23 " as delivery window. They are taking it on the chin with me. Expecting to miss that delivery window, but I am a resilient investor. I look at this vehicle as an investment in climate change and American manufacturing jobs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts