Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went last Friday. No yellow or red. I have a message into Rivian CS for a heads up. Apparently, I have a November/December delivery. I'm down to three colors - Yellow, Red, and El Cap Granite. Yellow would be fun - I'm from NYC and it reminds me of a taxi cab, Canyon Red has potential - never owned a red car, and while I like El Cap (slims the lines of the truck) - it's kind of conservative and I've had a car with a similar color. I'm fussy about colors.

We'll see if customer service comes through, otherwise I'll be suffering through traffic a couple of times.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would love to see one - I'm thinking that's my color! I live in Boston.
I have a Canyon Red. I’m in Northern NJ. Although not around the corner from you, not a terrible trip. I like the color, but if I am being honest, it’s a little more “orangey” than it looks online. It’s more of a terracotta red. It took some getting used to. With that said, I get complements on it everyday. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Canyon Red. I’m in Northern NJ. Although not around the corner from you, not a terrible trip. I like the color, but if I am being honest, it’s a little more “orangey” than it looks online. It’s more of a terracotta red. It took some getting used to. With that said, I get complements on it everyday. I hope this helps.
Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it if a more local solution doesn't work out. I like the idea of a little more orange in the red. Closer to fire rather than terracotta would be my preference. And haha, like home renovations, very few notice/care/remember the obsessiveness. I'm sure, like everyone else, the truck's color fades (in importance) as you drive it.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Congratulations on getting your R1T @NJMike056! How long have you had it for and what do you think of it so far?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts