Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my much awaited call from my Guide on 3/21/2022 and had the delivery date set for 3/24/2022. Later the same day my scheduled delivery was Canceled (paperwork pulled) and was told that the truck wasn't actually local but another state and now in route to my local area. Thing is, it's now 3/29 and I can't seem to get an update on what's going on. Feel like a Father who's never seen his new child, born 3 years 4 months ago. Has anyone else experienced this kind of snag and should I be concerned?

·
Registered
406 Posts
What's your delivery window? I haven't seen anybody saying their window has been missed yet.

I stopped by the Bellevue, WA delivery center today and they had 60 R1T and 2 Amazon EDV parked outside. More inside, and a bunch of people actively working, preparing vehicles for delivery. This is a huge change from last month, and hundreds of people all over are reporting that they've received their vehicles. I'm sure you will get yours soon - stuff happens, but it looks like your case is an exception rather than the rule.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was informed today (3rd time) that it's now on the truck to Phoenix Service Center. Charger has arrived and installed and awaiting truck. First window was the 24th but don't have a new date yet. :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to hear that, sounds painful. I guess I'd tend to cut them a little slack since we're still kind of early adopters of a new company's product, so further glitches are expected... but it's easy for me to say since it all went pretty smoothly for me last week, here in the LA area. Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in the same shape You are I was called on the 21st and asked if I could take delivery by the 31st I said yes I have the money ready to go and now my guide keeps telling me that there's no Vin assigned to me yet or a vehicle yet and when that happens then I will get an email to proceed and I have not heard a thing since then and in 2 days it'll be the 31st.
Similar story here Bud🤔☹😢

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I am in the same shape You are I was called on the 21st and asked if I could take delivery by the 31st I said yes I have the money ready to go and now my guide keeps telling me that there's no Vin assigned to me yet or a vehicle yet and when that happens then I will get an email to proceed and I have not heard a thing since then and in 2 days it'll be the 31st.
Similar story here Bud🤔☹😢
I wonder if something is a bit screwy on Rivian's end on where vehicles are being allocated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts