Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an R1T recently, and live in ozark Mo. anyone else out there from MO? If so what city? How long ago you order?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in Columbia, MO, and put down a deposit for the R1T the day after the Motortrend review came out, a couple of weeks ago. It's been exciting to see all the news about the truck coming out the last few weeks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in Columbia, MO, and put down a deposit for the R1T the day after the Motortrend review came out, a couple of weeks ago. It's been exciting to see all the news about the truck coming out the last few weeks!
Nice! I ordered mine around the same time. What color did you pick?

I did glacier white with dark wheels and 20 Ats

·
Registered
58 Posts
St. Charles, MO. I ordered an LE R1S past summer. I almost put a deposit down in 2018, but I waited for more details. Also, I have been to Ozark Missouri.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice! I ordered mine around the same time. What color did you pick?

I did glacier white with dark wheels and 20 Ats
I ordered Forest Green with Forest Edge interior, Adventure model. For now I did the 21 inch road wheels, but Motortrend sure liked the 20 AT tires so still considering those.

·
Registered
2011 4Runner, 2015 Q50, R1S pre-order
4 Posts
I'm down south in Little Rock AR, but about as close to Ozark as the cool kids from KC/StL.

Just ordered mine July '21, but eager to get more orders in this part of the country so we grab a lil' of Rivian's attention.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts