Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm down south in Little Rock AR, but about as close to Ozark as the cool kids from KC/StL.

Just ordered mine July '21, but eager to get more orders in this part of the country so we grab a lil' of Rivian's attention.
Totally agree! I know of no one around my area that has ordered one…

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice R1S spec. Did you consider any other ways to configure your Rivian before going with those options?
I knew that I wanted the adventure package. I wasn’t sure on the color or the wheel size and color but after looking at all of the different combinations, that was my favorite

·
Registered
2 Posts
Blue Springs, Mo 20 miles east of KC, Deposit placed in May 2021, config as follows:

Build
  • Adventure Package
  • Large pack
  • Rivian Blue
  • 21" Road wheels
  • Off-Road Upgrade
Interior
  • Ocean Coast
Adventure Gear
  • Rivian Camp Kitchen x Snow Peak
  • Three-Person Tent - Yellow
  • Gear Tunnel Shuttle
  • Cargo Crossbars
  • Wall Charger
  • All-Weather Floor Mats
  • Field Kit

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Blue Springs, Mo 20 miles east of KC, Deposit placed in May 2021, config as follows:

Build
  • Adventure Package
  • Large pack
  • Rivian Blue
  • 21" Road wheels
  • Off-Road Upgrade
Interior
  • Ocean Coast
Adventure Gear
  • Rivian Camp Kitchen x Snow Peak
  • Three-Person Tent - Yellow
  • Gear Tunnel Shuttle
  • Cargo Crossbars
  • Wall Charger
  • All-Weather Floor Mats
  • Field Kit
Welcome @Hardrock197, have you heard anything from Rivian recently?
I believe Rivian Guides are reaching out to order holders, or at least open to answering questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We ordered a R1S LE Launch Green with Forest Edge interior 11/20. May make color changes after the First Drive experience next week, depending on how the colors look in real life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in Washington, MO and just ordered my R1T earlier this week. Rivian Blue with Ocean Coast interior, 20" off road wheels and off road upgrade with Max Pack battery. That last part is probably going to have me waiting a while I'm guessing, but I dont see my Cybertruck order coming any time soon.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Im in Washington, MO and just ordered my R1T earlier this week. Rivian Blue with Ocean Coast interior, 20" off road wheels and off road upgrade with Max Pack battery. That last part is probably going to have me waiting a while I'm guessing, but I dont see my Cybertruck order coming any time soon.
Welcome @DynoRyno! Great color choice! Do you have a reservation for a Cybertruck as well as the R1T?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah I reserved the CT morning after the reveal. Should be pretty early but I think last I heard they were talking late 2023 for production. Feel like I can get bored with my R1T before they have a cybertruck ready for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'm really struggling with color/interior pick.

I had chosen glacier white with black interior and then black wheels with 20" ATs. I love the black out look, but ive already got a jeep like this.

Thinking about switching to rivian blue and ocean interior with the normal 21" wheels... I have kids though, so black usually is better.

give me some feedback folks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm really struggling with color/interior pick.

I had chosen glacier white with black interior and then black wheels with 20" ATs. I love the black out look, but ive already got a jeep like this.

Thinking about switching to rivian blue and ocean interior with the normal 21" wheels... I have kids though, so black usually is better.

give me some feedback folks!
That is my color combo, but I have the back 22s. I also have kids.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had mine configured rivian blue with ocean interior, but I changed the interior to black. I have a model X with a light interior (not quite white) and its held up really well even with four kids, but what got me with the rivian was the headliner and just about everything being all white. It may be easy to clean that vegan leather, but a white headliner Im worried would look terrible after a few months.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've lived my whole life in WashMO and have a LE R1T on order. I'd love to get together if/when I get the truck to show people in our area the vehicle. I've previously chatted with a guy in Union who wants to get a Rivian enthusiast group together!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts