Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2022 R1T no spare, no tonneau, El Cap, dark 22's
78 Posts
Are you guys (hopefully) attempting this on a track?
funny you should ask, my friend, a state trooper, did the test. He was dying for me to get the truck and came over for a test drive when it arrived. He was impressed.
this was last week, before the snow.

· Registered
78 Posts
funny you should ask, my friend, a state trooper, did the test. He was dying for me to get the truck and came over for a test drive when it arrived. He was impressed.
this was last week, before the snow.
Okay...I just pray that nobody's considering launching a 3.5 ton vehicle down public roads or highways at triple-digit speeds anywhere near my kids, badge or no badge.

· Registered
2022 R1T no spare, no tonneau, El Cap, dark 22's
78 Posts
Okay...I just pray that nobody's considering launching a 3.5 ton vehicle down public roads or highways at triple-digit speeds anywhere near my kids, badge or no badge.
Well said, I'm a dad also, but this was no a limited access highway, public road, yes.

· Registered
17 Posts
For sure! Love the vehicle, but 125mph should be 125mph. Gonna try service, again, maybe a ota can fix it.
All of the videos posted online have maxed out at between 110-115 so I’m not sure where the 125 came from. I was led to believe they limited top end speed to match the speed rating of the 30” AT tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts