75 Posts
Looks like this:

and this:

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like this:

and this:

Yes I understand the parts involved but need to know if the jack mount is secured to the built right panel. If it is how was it secured because the jack is obnoxiously heavy

· Registered
4 Posts
OP, this doesn't answer your mount question, but fwiw, I was curious myself so I called Built Right. I was told the Pro Eagle jacks are pretty heavy, i.e.: 2-ton @ 50+ lbs, and they didn't feel the weight of the jack can be held securely over time. If you're still curious about how it mounts to their panel, I would call Build Right and see if they can give you more info.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OP, this doesn't answer your mount question, but fwiw, I was curious myself so I called Built Right. I was told the Pro Eagle jacks are pretty heavy, i.e.: 2-ton @ 50+ lbs, and they didn't feel the weight of the jack can be held securely over time. If you're still curious about how it mounts to their panel, I would call Build Right and see if they can give you more info.
Will do thanks. It is a heavy sucker and I have the 3 ton version so even more.

· Registered
4 Posts
Will do thanks. It is a heavy sucker and I have the 3 ton version so even more.
3-ton was the recommended size when I reached out to Pro Eagle but I plan to travel with mines for long trips and hauling 68 lbs (+ the optional jack mount) in/out of the truck makes it a deal breaker for me. As an alternative, they suggested the 2-ton should be more than enough to lift a corner section of the truck.

btw, I'm not affiliated with them in anyway shape or form, for those interested in their jack, they're having a Black Friday sale @ 20% off. Just passing the info to save some members $$.

· Registered
39 Posts
First picture shows the jack and mount would obstruct opening of the spare compartment's lid. This would suggest it's not fixed to the bed's floor and likely mounted to the BuiltRight molle, which is also not a good idea. BR's molle grid is mounted to the factory mounting points for the bed bulkhead trim, which were never meant to carry heavy load. Second picture, if they drilled and bolted the jack mount to the gear tunnel floor... brave soul, drilling into a new truck without knowing what's directly under it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts