Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a R1S LE with delivery slated for June/July of 2022. I have had this reservation since june of 2020 and I am willing to sell my allocation/reservation spot. DM me if you are interested...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a R1S LE with delivery slated for June/July of 2022. I have had this reservation since june of 2020 and I am willing to sell my allocation/reservation spot. DM me if you are interested...
Hi, do you still have this available? I am interested. What’s the markup you are expecting? Happy to share my cell number once you confirm. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Serious Question. I didn't order until October, 2021 and am finding out that we may be waiting till 2023 or 2024.... Interested in possibly buying a slot that might otherwise be cancelled?

Let me know if interested.
I have a preorder delivery date of Oct-Dec of 2022....not sure I am going to pull the trigger. I also have the restored cheaper pricing. Currently configured at $77k. Let me know if you would be interested in purchasing. I believe I can still change color/drive at this point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Serious Question. I didn't order until October, 2021 and am finding out that we may be waiting till 2023 or 2024.... Interested in possibly buying a slot that might otherwise be cancelled?

Let me know if interested.
I would like to sell my R1T and R1S reservations:

R1T

Build:

Adventure Package
Large Pack
Red Canyon
21" Road Wheels

Interior: Ocean Coast

Adventure Gear: Tow Hooks, Wall Charger

Final price: $73,500

R1S