Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! I know this is a little dated but just saw your post. Are you still offering up your spot?

I would like to sell my R1T and R1S reservations:

R1T

Build:

Adventure Package
Large Pack
Red Canyon
21" Road Wheels

Interior: Ocean Coast

Adventure Gear: Tow Hooks, Wall Charger

Final price: $73,500

R1S

Build:

Adventure Package
Large Pack
Red Canyon
21" Road Wheels

Interior: Ocean Coast

Adventure Gear: Tow Hooks, Wall Charger

Final price: $77,500

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't understand the "offering up your spot" idea. It was my understanding that giving your reservation to someone was not a valid option. (see the post in red above from Eagles PDX.) More likely you will have to buy one from someone after they purchase it. Not sure what happens to your Fed and state rebate when purchasing a used vehicle either.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't understand the "offering up your spot" idea. It was my understanding that giving your reservation to someone was not a valid option. (see the post in red above from Eagles PDX.) More likely you will have to buy one from someone after they purchase it. Not sure what happens to your Fed and state rebate when purchasing a used vehicle either.
And yes your configuration does change your delivery date. Right now if you have max pack or Explore trim or even Ocean coast interior you will have lots of folks jumping your spot in line. Rep told me she had information about wheel choice in this regard.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts