Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
No, no one has received a Camp Kitchen, a Roof Top Tent, or a Gear Tunnel Shuttle. They haven't said explicitly when these will become available, but if you were given an updated delivery window in 2022 these items have been removed from your order. That indicates to me they don't expect them until 2023 at the earliest.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Interesting. I have an "updated window" email for Oct - Nov 2022, but my build config still shows that I am getting the Camp Kitchen and Gear Tunnel Shuttle.
That's interesting too - it seems they've been pretty spotty with implementing that, but it's happening to a lot of people, not just me. The updated delivery window email sent to LE orders didn't say anything about removing the items, but the same email sent to Adventure edition orders DID mention they would be doing this. And when it happened to me I had a chat session (on 6/14) then a phone conversation (on 6/16) where they confirmed that was because they weren't going to ship in 2022. I was assured I would be able to add them back at the original price when they were available, even if it was after I received my vehicle (I'm an LE order, and currently Oct/Nov).

It's also curious that I can go into my configuration and add them back right now, but I'm a bit worried that will delay my order - I think perhaps they are trying to gain control over partial fulfillment because that greatly increases their costs and decreases customer satisfaction. One way to do that is to only fulfill orders that can be shipped in full. I fear that if I put the Camp Kitchen back on the order then I will not get my truck until the Camp Kitchen is available.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
615 Posts
I got mine a couple of weeks ago which was a couple of weeks after getting the truck.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Three weeks for mine. Good quality and they look sharp with a bright Rivian logo. I'm glad I ordered them because when my son test drove the truck he got my factory driver mat dirty with something and it was hard to get out. Ended up in the sink with a scrub brush and lots of elbow grease. The back is absorbent so took a while to dry out. Rubber mats will be a lot easier to clean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts