Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is planning to cancel their LE R1S reservation, I'd like to buy it from you. I am ok with late delivery dates as well.

Please send me a message if you are looking to cancel your reservation for what so reason.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Andy, I have both an R1T and R1S LE....keeping the R1T for sure, but 'may' let go of the R1S as I bought a Tahoe in the meantime and thinking of just keeping it. Delivery window for the R1S is June/July.....How can I contact you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Andy - If you work this out, will you post an update if you can make this happen with Rivian? This has been a topic on and off from the beginning and at some point Rivian said you couldn't sell or swap your spot. I'm curious if they've updated that policy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would also be interested in buying a LE R1S spot. I have a Jan 2021 reservation but not launch edition that I would be willing to include in a swap. I love the LE Green and am so bummed I can't get the color. Please message me if you are considering dropping or willing to trade back for a few $ if you aren't interested in the Launch Green.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All, I would be interested in buying a R1S reservation too. I am not too concerned about time, just kicking myself that i did not "press the button on the order" before being out of the country for three months.

·
Registered
481 Posts
You many not be buying anything. Caveat Emptor,

13. Assignment
You may not assign your rights under these Terms without our express prior consent. Rivian may assign these Terms or your Preorder Fee in our discretion without your consent. Any assignment in violation of this Agreement will be null and void.

14. No Resellers; Discontinuation; Cancellation
Rivian and its affiliates may unilaterally cancel any Preorder that we believe has been made with the intent to resell the Vehicle or otherwise has been made in bad faith. Rivian may also cancel your Preorder if a vehicle, product, feature, or option is discontinued after you place your Preorder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.