Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all -

I have a reservation but it's out much further than I want. If anyone is planning to drop or sell a reservation, I'm interested in talking about purchasing. I'm interested in R1T and R1S, preferable LE but also interested in non-LE if estimated delivery is in 2022.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey all -

Like a few others on here, I hesitated at the $1k deposit and waited way too long to make a reservation. If anyone has an R1T explore reservation with estimated delivery anytime in the summer or fall, I'd be interested in chatting. I'm open to purchasing for anyone who was planning to cancel anyway.
Explore trims won't be shipped till early 2023.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the le is the adventure trim with the ability to get launch green as a color abs special badging (and you don't pay for some of the wheel upgrades)
Thanks for pointing that out...I should have done more homework before making the request. I assumed LE was more expensive at the time, but after doing some research it appears it's not. So I'm actually interested in any reservation with scheduled delivery between now and fall.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If anyone is planning to cancel their LE R1S reservation, I'd like to buy it from you. I am ok with late delivery dates as well.

Please send me a message if you are looking to cancel your reservation for what so reason.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would also be interested in buying a LE R1S spot. I have a Jan 2021 reservation but not launch edition that I would be willing to include in a swap. I love the LE Green and am so bummed I can't get the color. Please message me if you are considering dropping or willing to trade back for a few $ if you aren't interested in the Launch Green.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very cool. I’m interested… Let me know what you’re thinking as far as selling it for. I know I can do right around 5000 let me know if that is in the range where you’re at.
Have an April/May LE spot which I may let go. Let me know.
Totally didn’t see the price increase. Holy wow! I’d be willing to give you your thousand back on your deposit and pay an additional $1000. Starting to think my reservation might not take as long haha. The great exodus has begun 😳

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all -

I have a reservation but it's out much further than I want. If anyone is planning to drop or sell a reservation, I'm interested in talking about purchasing. I'm interested in R1T and R1S, preferable LE but also interested in non-LE if estimated delivery is in 2022.
I have an R1T Adventure Pack reservation with estimated delivery Oct-Dec I'm willing to sell.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts