Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Keep in mind its just someones idea of what a Tesla pickup might look like, which is a far cry from what Tesla has been showing us. Recently its been this black box. I don't understand what Tesla is trying to achieve with this so called teaser

I believe Tesla is simply trying to appease the pent up demand for a PU. They are trickling out information to let the masses know they haven't forgotten they announced a truck is coming. What appears to be at issue right now is the global demand for batteries. If you listen to what Elon and others have been saying since January of '19 it appears the bottleneck is the number of batteries they can produce. Tesla could be selling tons of Powerwalls, but the M3 is eating all the batteries they can make. Wall Street is claiming demand for the M3 is waining. I'd argue Tesla can't make them fast enough to keep up with the demand.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.