Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered a set of custom plates for their Rivian? Or do you have any good ideas?

Here's some that I've come up with. Feel free to use them if you want.
  • ELCTRUK
  • ESTATIC
  • TNKTURN
  • TSLAWHO
  • RVNR1T
  • RVNR1S
  • R1V1AN
  • BYBYCO2

·
Registered
3 Posts
I labored a day over my personal name plate options and finally asked the local authority. Guess what, to my surprise "RIVIAN" is still available.
My application is in......................

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
564 Posts
Had PLUGZIN on my Tesla, but don’t plan to do a vanity plate on the Rivian.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't understand why ppl put the make and model of their vehicle on a personal plate. Personal choice you do you. But why? Make and model is right there in the tailgate.

Something like electruk makes sense or something.... personal.

Again just my opinion I find it weird seeing a dodge charger that says charger on the plate.

Then 5 years later their minivan plate says charger lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't understand why ppl put the make and model of their vehicle on a personal plate. Personal choice you do you. But why? Make and model is right there in the tailgate.

Something like electruk makes sense or something.... personal.

Again just my opinion I find it weird seeing a dodge charger that says charger on the plate.

Then 5 years later their minivan plate says charger lol
To each their own, for sure. Sometimes it’s cool to be the only one with a particular plate associated with a unique vehicle. In my case, I don’t believe there is any model branding on the Rivian so I thought it would be cool to answer folks’ questions with the plate: “R1T”.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts