Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

My name is Charlie Sigmund and I am a current student at Barrett the Honors College at Arizona State University. My team is creating a market analysis of Rivian and for our final presentation, we want to get a hands-on experience with the R1T. Our goal is to get about 3 hours with the Rivian truck to film it, and the truck would never be driven or touched by us without the express permission of the owner. We do not want to drive the truck at all but we do want to be on site with it so we can open it up and examine every aspect of it. We would love to meet some of you who own the truck and get your opinions on the process of getting it and your general thoughts on it.

We are offering 100$ cash or venmo to any Rivian truck owner in the greater Phoenix area who would let us film their truck for our Honors Marketing Project. You would choose the site to meet and you would be on-site the whole time we are filming your truck.

Please text or call 602-339-2897 or email me at [email protected] to arrange a time and place to meet!

·
Registered
R1T Limestone/OC, R1S on order, RAV4 Prime
19 Posts
Would love to help organize a meet up. My brother owns Chupacabra Taproom in downtown Mesa. Happy to organize a time to meet there. There is a large parking lot right next door where we can hang out and then grab a drink next door. Maybe this Saturday the 19th at noon? Who’s in?
I'm in, see you tomorrow. Anyone else coming?

·
Registered
R1T Limestone/OC, R1S on order, RAV4 Prime
19 Posts
It was good meeting everyone at today's AZ Rivian Owners Meetup at Chupacabra Taproom in downtown Mesa! Loved getting to see another Rivian--that Forest Edge interior is beautiful!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts