Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
36 Posts
Stopped by today & scheduled my R1S First Drive for early next week, Woot!
Plenty of units on-site as well.

R1S Pre-ordered 04/2021:
Compass Yellow
BM interior+Ash Wood,
Front Paint Protection,
New ETA: Jul-Sep 2023

Attachments

· Premium Member
36 Posts
Sorry, I did not have a number as well, so I stopped by the Service Center to schedule it. I'll try to get one tomorrow during my First Mile Demo Drive.

· Premium Member
36 Posts
They texted me mid afternoon & postponed my Test Drive in the morning & will text me back in the morning (Tues) to rescheduled for later this week. I replied back "LOL, I'm very used to having My appointment rescheduled (ie. me R1S Delivery has been rescheduled 4 times now)".

Reactions: naanel091114

· Premium Member
36 Posts
Update: Got a text at 8:03am that the test drive was back on, so I went. Logan was very helpful & answered every question I had. I luv'd the R1S. Cannot wait for delivery. It's gonna be a very long, long, long 6-9 months until my latest ETA delivery window of Jul-Sep 2023 get's here... :cool:

R1S Pre-ordered 04/2021:

Compass Yellow

BM interior+Ash Wood,

Front Paint Protection,

New ETA: Jul-Sep 2023

Reactions: naanel091114

· Registered
6 Posts
Update: Got a text at 8:03am that the test drive was back on, so I went. Logan was very helpful & answered every question I had. I luv'd the R1S. Cannot wait for delivery. It's gonna be a very long, long, long 6-9 months until my latest ETA delivery window of Jul-Sep 2023 get's here... :cool:
That’s great!
I got into contact with someone at Rivian and unfortunately the demo drives are by invite only so I guess I’ll have to wait my turn. Was hoping to get in there because there are a couple of other vehicles I’m checking out this year as well and would have loved to compare them.

how did it handle? Was the user interface decent?

· Premium Member
36 Posts
That’s great!
I got into contact with someone at Rivian and unfortunately the demo drives are by invite only so I guess I’ll have to wait my turn. Was hoping to get in there because there are a couple of other vehicles I’m checking out this year as well and would have loved to compare them.

how did it handle? Was the user interface decent?
It handled about the same as the '21 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid I've been leasing from Enterprise for a year now (to get use to in's & outs of having an EV). I tried both the "All-Purpose & Conserve" modes & Conserve was a bit more fluid/cushiony. Did not spend much time with display other than what Logan showed me. Most of the 60 mins was driving a pre-determined street-level route only (no highway).:love:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts