Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Rivian Fans. I was given the option to pick up my R1T from Atlanta rather than have it delivered- I accepted.

It was a little weird because I was met at Top Golf rather than the temporary service center. I wondered why so I asked the guy that delivered my truck to Top Golf parking lot why. He said that they are in the process of opening the new permanent service center this month and there is no room that day at the temporary service center to walk around and show the truck.

I had him guide me to both service centers. The new service center looks pretty good but is closed. The temporary service center was full of Rivian R1T's ready for delivery.

There were cars in the driveway so I couldn't drive past. I pulled halfway off of the road into a utility driveway entrance and tried to dash down the line and video them all. Almost before I walked halfway down that beautiful string of trucks, a utility truck started honking and started backing up traffic so I had to abort with what I thought was a nice video clip.

Unfortunately, I had my phone on photo instead of video and only got the front clip of a limestone R1T. There were more than 10 and less than 20 R1T's on the property with a single lane driveway by them all. A mix of launch green, blue, white, and a single limestone. I really liked the limestone!
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Congrats on delivery! I've been on the preorder for 13+ months for my RS1 Compass Yellow/Black Mountain interior, with 20” AT wheels. Where is this temp service center and or the permanent center at? I'm here in the ATL.

Thank you
Gadget

1 - 3 of 3 Posts