Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I doubt it's open yet. I drove by about 5-6 weeks ago, and construction fence was up with a couple of workers' vehicles present. Didn't look like a ton of work was going on yet or that it was anywhere near ready. I'll try to swing by sometime this week and look again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, I just got my notice tonight that my home delivery scheduled for next week is now a pickup at the Austin service center. (Last week it was a pickup at Houston, and I did not want to do that drive).

So I guess the Austin service center will be open soon! Next week? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I drove by Tuesday and there were vehicles on the lot (2 R1S and 4 R1T) and people inside working. Heard that they officially open Monday, but this week employees are onsite working and getting it ready to go.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I drove by Tuesday and there were vehicles on the lot (2 R1S and 4 R1T) and people inside working. Heard that they officially open Monday, but this week employees are onsite working and getting it ready to go.
Do you know the address of the Service Center? I have an appointment being scheduled now and would really prefer Austin over Houston.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts