Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to turn off auto prese ting door handles. While at work I am around the truck a bit and they are constantly presenting and folding back in. It would be great if they were loose and all I had to do was push like a Tesla. I know this is a capability because in car wash mode the front door does not present but is unlocked and flippable with a push.

· Registered
58 Posts
Is there a way to turn off auto prese ting door handles. While at work I am around the truck a bit and they are constantly presenting and folding back in. It would be great if they were loose and all I had to do was push like a Tesla. I know this is a capability because in car wash mode the front door does not present but is unlocked and flippable with a push.
If your presence in the vicinity of the Rivian when parked at your home is not such that the same thing would occur there, then you can "tell" it that "work" is "home" and select the option to turn off the auto lock/unlock at "home"...or hope that they wake up and allow you to set the same option for work in a future OTA

· Registered
74 Posts
Also, you can partially open a gear tunnel door to keep the truck from locking and unlocking.

I wish that the app had the option to treat 'Work' the same as 'Home'. I used to park outside my office window but I got tired of the truck chirping as I moved around the office.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts