Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the measurement? I'm wondering if my ARB 50QT fridge will fit or if I will need a shorter 36 QT version. It just barely fit in my '18 F150.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hey @zimm, according to Rivian it's 17 inches

Wheel Plant Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
142 Posts
I was hoping it would be a little deeper too. My Yeti Haul won't fit under the cover, guess I will need a new cooler to go with the new truck.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I was hoping it would be a little deeper too. My Yeti Haul won't fit under the cover, guess I will need a new cooler to go with the new truck.
From Rivian.com

"Our front trunk measures 25.4 in by 54.8 in with a depth of 22.7 in. Large suitcases, coolers and backpacks are no problem."

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
142 Posts
That's the frunk, I was referring to the bed. The numbers make it look like it might fit in the frunk, but that is the measurement to the deepest part with the divider folded. That 22.7 in depth is not the full frunk, just part of it. Also would be a pain to lift a loaded cooler that size over the grill.

All things to figure out once I get my truck I guess. I was just originally thinking the Haul would fit no problem. Wasn't thinking the bed would be so shallow, but looking at the side profile and understanding the spare/below bed storage, it makes sense.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Yes, just figured that could be an option. You can leave the cooler in the back with the Tonneau open most of the time, then store in the Frunk when you need to lock it down for some reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.