Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Bedrug owner from two previous trucks. The way to go. I had to trim down the one from my RAM 1500 to fit the Rivian. It is a tough fitment due to the folding rolling cover near the tailgate. I elected to cover the great majority and not secure down that piece. Instead, I left it loose so I can slide it onto the tailgate when loading rougher items. No issues so far.

· Registered
29 Posts
The anti fatigue mat from Home Depot looks like a pretty good option...
Because of the gooseneck hinge cover, it's going to be almost impossible for a custom fit unless the hinge cover is bridged by a loose fitting section.
I had a bedrug in my Ridgeline and loved it, I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it happening... I'm going with the anti fatigue mat, It looks good and it looks easy to custom fit.

· Registered
4 Posts
Bought this from Home Depot for around $50.

Used a piece of cardboard as a mold and penciled in the shape of the truck bed facing the back of the truck (lifted the spare tire enclosure and closed it on the cardboard lightly to pencil the shape) and it worked out pretty good and cheap.

Good enough for now until something better comes out. If you want to be certain about keeping it in place you could add sticky tap for holding rugs in place but for me it’s probably overkill. I expect this rug should last a good while.

Hope this is helpful for R1T folks.

BTW, love this forum for ideas on improving my truck for my use. I’ve gotten a lot of good ideas here including this DIY truck bed rug. Thanks all.

Attachments

· Registered
64 Posts
Here’s one.

I looked closely at that one (even though it's pretty pricey). I concluded that (with the hex pattern) you would have to take it out and hang it up and scrub & rinse it to ever clean out the little hex "pockets". I ended up with the TSC stall mat and cut it to length. It doesn't quite get to the sidewalls, but close enough. The drawback is that it weighs about 90#

21 - 33 of 33 Posts