Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
I hope this doesn't end up becoming the new G-Wagon for celebs.
The more celebs, the better. Increases the success of Rivian and I can sleep at night knowing that I'll get my R1T serviced, and get my tonneau cover on back order ;) I wonder if they made a phone call and went to the front of the line, makes sense though.

· Registered
29 Posts
The more celebs, the better. Increases the success of Rivian and I can sleep at night knowing that I'll get my R1T serviced, and get my tonneau cover on back order ;) I wonder if they made a phone call and went to the front of the line, makes sense though.
I imagine they might be using that R1S on a freebie loan from Rivian. You cannot underestimate the value of a high profile celebrity “marketing” a product in this generation of social media and the public’s obsession with celebrities.

Rivian gets free marketing and “Bennifer” get a free Rivian to use for a while.

At 1:32 you can see he already had his phone on his right hand and then he starts texting (while driving) and she's doing nothing to help him out. I feel like 80% of the time they (as a couple) look like they just came out of a moderate to big argument or they are about to get down to it. Hope this doesn't rise prices :LOL:
I bet he was using navigation on his phone based on what I’ve heard about Rivian’s navigation. 😂😂😂

Waiting for the January 15 delivery window update!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts