Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Launch Green is still my favorite, BUT with the black wheels. I saw all colors yesterday side-by-side for the first time in person at the Chelsea service center in BOS. Yellow is my least favorite. Blue is really, really nice, but a bit "loud". If you want to stand out and make a real statement, the Blue is an amazing color for sure. Limestone would likely be my second choice after Launch Green (I realize LG is only for LE customers). The launch green is the most interesting and stealthy looking paint to me. The other paint choices are like many other vehicles but appear richer and deeper on the R1T body for some reason. My wife has a color that is similar to El Cap on another vehicle, and it is similar to a gray I see on Audis and Mercedes, it just looks better on the R1T (may be because there is less chrome and more black accents). This is all personal and you can't go wrong with any of them (except yellow, LOL).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Launch Green is still my favorite, BUT with the black wheels. I saw all colors yesterday side-by-side for the first time in person at the Chelsea service center in BOS. Yellow is my least favorite. Blue is really, really nice, but a bit "loud". If you want to stand out and make a real statement, the Blue is an amazing color for sure. Limestone would likely be my second choice after Launch Green (I realize LG is only for LE customers). The launch green is the most interesting and stealthy looking paint to me. The other paint choices are like many other vehicles but appear richer and deeper on the R1T body for some reason. My wife has a color that is similar to El Cap on another vehicle, and it is similar to a gray I see on Audis and Mercedes, it just looks better on the R1T (may be because there is less chrome and more black accents). This is all personal and you can't go wrong with any of them (except yellow, LOL).
I cannot tell you how many times I have changed my color for the R1T. I just changed from Canyon Red to Forrest Green last night. I think I started with Limestone initially two years ago before numerous changes between canyon red, rivian blue, white, yellow, El Cap, Limestone, then Canyon Red again until last night. Crazy, I know. I like em. My personality loves the Rivian Blue and Canyon Red, but the Forrest Green is nice and will pair well with our Eruption Green Bronco. I just wish I could see them in person. Never have.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Well, I have personally seen all the colors in person with the exception of Compass Yellow. That said: hands down the best color (in person) is Launch Green. It looks best with all the wheel options and interior colors.

Everything else is a distant 2nd place with the exception of Canyon Red. That is bringing up the rear. It is not "red" it is more like a burnt sienna. Not crisp and sharp. But more muted.

I think Rivian could have down something cool by using colors that are more Earth tone based (and naming them as such) to really cement home the outdoor experience. Like, there should be a desert tan color. A darker, richer, ocean blue color. Rivian blue should lighten up to become a sky blue color. Use mother nature for the color tones and hues and that would drive home the point of an adventure vehicle for the outdoors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like white but their white is not particularly a good one. I currently have white on order.
Granite is very nice with a metal flake.
So is silver.
Forest green looks nice. If you like black, their black is ok.
I don't like the rest.
I have seen them at Venice and took a test ride at El Segundo.
I got red mist for my C8.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts