Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

Up about 8% and going up from there.

Earnings come out Wednesday I believe, so it could be people anticipating the spike. Or maybe it's the Jay Leno video. haha... who knows.

Either way, Rivian looks to be on a good path!

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I think news of the Enduro drive units played into the increase in stock value.
"The new Enduro unit will allow Rivian to cut costs and lower the price point of the R1S and R1T, as well as the R2 vehicles coming by mid-decade. This is particularly important at the moment as the new Inflation Reduction Act that recently passed the Senate excludes vehicles priced above $80,000 from any federal tax credit."

It also helps that RJ tweeted about the Enduro unit last night:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very interesting. Cost savings will be critical. Less so on the current models, but more on the more affordable versions.

I wonder if they'll provide info on R1S deliveries?

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Very interesting. Cost savings will be critical. Less so on the current models, but more on the more affordable versions.

I wonder if they'll provide info on R1S deliveries?
Yup, and since it's good for the entire EV industry, all related stocks should be up.
Lucid is one of them
Rectangle Slope Plot Font Parallel

The Motley Fool briefly covered how much of a positive effect the new legislation has.
"Rivian already has about 90,000 pre-orders for its R1T pickup truck and R1S SUV. It expects to be able to produce only 25,000 vehicles this year due to shortages of parts. But if the new legislation helps spur demand over the long term, investors see that as a positive development for Rivian and other early stage EV makers."

·
Registered
2006 Ford F-250 Powerstroke 6.0 Diesel
32 Posts
it's been a pretty good-looking start to Q3. I hope the earnings call reinforces the trend. Fingers crossed they've got some good news on production or R1S deliveries up their sleeve.
View attachment 7395
After plant in Georgia opens and production starts ramping up is when the stock goes to 300$ and then to the moon! Now is the time to buy when down ots a sure bet to go up!

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
After plant in Georgia opens and production starts ramping up is when the stock goes to 300$ and then to the moon! Now is the time to buy when down ots a sure bet to go up!
There's also the R2 platform that should really push things up even more. Rivian covered it a bit in the recent Q2 earnings call.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts