Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Bollinger Reveals Production-Spec B1 & B2

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Wildabeest 
#1 ·
Bollinger has revealed what the production models of the B1 SUV and B2 pickup will look like. They look cool but not for the $125,000 price tag they're selling them for.

Bollinger B1

Bollinger B2

See less See more
#2 ·
Totally agree. I was way early on the preorder list for one, but when they did the reveal and started taking deposits, the price went from $60-70k to $125k. I bailed and put a deposit down on a Rivian the next day! Their trucks have some serious offroad capabilities, but they are extremely utilitarian as far as options and tech go, and will only have 200 mile range due to the fact it has the aerodynamics of a parachute. I’m betting they fold. There’s just not a big enough market of off-roaders at that price point to sustain them.

Reactions: R99
#5 ·
I liked the look of the SUV. Reminded me a little of an Land Rover Defender. The SUV was the first thing they started with. But the truck always looked fugly to me. The proportions just seem way off on it. Kind of like a Jeep Gladiator. They just don’t look right. But hey, I put $100 down on a CyberTruck so what do I know. 😂

Reactions: Sultanum
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.