Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2022 R1T no spare, no tonneau, El Cap, dark 22's
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes the available information if conflicting. Does the bracelet come with the R1T?

If not, its not in the gear shop, where to get one?

Next, I have 1 RF card that works 2 vehicles. What are the chances that someone old program either my Tesla card to operate the Rivian of vice versa? Tesla said only 1 vehicle per card, but 2 minutes on YouTube and I got it to work on both cars, different models.

Thanks

Ray

· Registered
790 Posts
The wrist band is included with LE orders. If you have an LE you already have your wrist band OR it is back ordered and you are waiting for it. Wrist bands will eventually be available for purchase in the Gear Shop for everyone else or for those who need an extra or a replacement. Rivian seems to be having supply issues with this item, so don't expect to see it in the Gear Shop as a option until they can supply all the existing LE orders. And that's true of everything else, including spare tires, floor mats, etc. The first priority is and should be to deliver the items already ordered/configured as part of the vehicle, and then after that when they have extra stock they can offer those items for sale individually to everyone else.

· Registered
2022 R1T no spare, no tonneau, El Cap, dark 22's
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I probably wouldn't have used the wrist band. I just like to have what should be with the truck. VIN number over 3 weeks ago, paid immediately and still no option to schedule delivery. My delivery should be easy at the Brooklyn location, no need to flatbed, but no luck. I never has a guide until I got the VIN so help with configuration was a moot point.

· Registered
3 Posts
I lost one of the Cards over the weekend. Still not sure how and it could be in some boxes, but is there a danger of somebody using it and finding out where the truck is and using it? We've only had the truck 10 days....yes, I know...my wife has already told me how careless this was. Should I cancel the card immediately or wait to see if it shows up somewhere?

· Registered
59 Posts
I lost one of the Cards over the weekend. Still not sure how and it could be in some boxes, but is there a danger of somebody using it and finding out where the truck is and using it? We've only had the truck 10 days....yes, I know...my wife has already told me how careless this was. Should I cancel the card immediately or wait to see if it shows up somewhere?
You should be able to deactivate it in the app on your phone. Slide up the menu from the bottom. Under Drivers and keys, choose "Manage". Determine which card you still have and deactivate the other one. You should be able to reactivate it again, also using the app, if it turns up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts