Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 3rd kid due, so I need to dump my v8 hemi Grand Cherokee. Was going to go for the new Grand Wagoneer and my wife was going to get a sedan. I’ve been following Rivian for a while and she decided to get the big family hauler, freeing me up to get the R1S. Wish it had 2nd row captains, but we’ll make due.
Anyone else in Cleveland on here?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Szimmer624! Are you planning on going for the 5 seater or 7 seater R1S? Also, is your wife getting the Grand Wagoneer then?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum @Szimmer624! Are you planning on going for the 5 seater or 7 seater R1S? Also, is your wife getting the Grand Wagoneer then?
I’m getting the 7 seater just to make sure I’m useful :) I asked Rivian about tethers for car seats and how the 3rd row will be accessed, but I haven’t heard back yet.

Leaning towards the launch edition, but I’m curious to see what options there are beyond the two main packages they announced last week. The removable top harkens back to my Wrangler days, and I LOVED it, so I could possibly wait for that. Has anyone heard or seen anything further on it?

I’m hoping she holds out for the Wagoneer, but she really likes the Navigator and I have a good hookup with Lincoln.

I’m really anxious to see what options there are going to be, and how big of a sticker we’re going to wind up with...

Is anyone else nervous about buying a Gen1, First run truck?

·
Registered
699 Posts
I’m getting the 7 seater just to make sure I’m useful :) I asked Rivian about tethers for car seats and how the 3rd row will be accessed, but I haven’t heard back yet.

Leaning towards the launch edition, but I’m curious to see what options there are beyond the two main packages they announced last week. The removable top harkens back to my Wrangler days, and I LOVED it, so I could possibly wait for that. Has anyone heard or seen anything further on it?

I’m hoping she holds out for the Wagoneer, but she really likes the Navigator and I have a good hookup with Lincoln.

I’m really anxious to see what options there are going to be, and how big of a sticker we’re going to wind up with...

Is anyone else nervous about buying a Gen1, First run truck?
The removable roof won't be available until mid 2022 unfortunately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts