Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pleasantly surprised when I drove by for a look today. I counted 50-60 R1Ts in the lot, most tagged "Ready FQC" which I assume is final quality control before delivery. Some activity inside too - with a unit on the lift. Didn't bother going inside to the 'Guest Center' as they won't have any answers I'm interested in at the moment and my time was limited.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does raise the question of why so many are just sitting there. They have at least 3 delivery flatbeds and several other vans. Other than one guy pottering around with the unit on the lift there seemed to be nothing going on. Surely there are 50-60 LE res holders in and around the NYC area desperately waiting for these trucks.

·
Registered
R1T LE
10 Posts
These shots were from today at the service center. I couldn't decide between LG or Limestone or FE/BM. I signed PBA and locked in my order. I gotta be honest, out off all the car/trucks I have owned in the past the R1T was one of the hardest to decide in terms of colors. IMO almost all of the colors are great. Today, weather was cloudy and rainy keep in mind.
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Grille

Sky Grille Fence Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
440 Posts
These shots were from today at the service center. I couldn't decide between LG or Limestone or FE/BM. I signed PBA and locked in my order. I gotta be honest, out off all the car/trucks I have owned in the past the R1T was one of the hardest to decide in terms of colors. IMO almost all of the colors are great. Today, weather was cloudy and rainy keep in mind.
View attachment 5714
View attachment 5712
View attachment 5709
View attachment 5711
View attachment 5710
View attachment 5708
View attachment 5713
View attachment 5707
amazing pics @Pi520vt !
You trading in that 911? Or keeping it as a toy?

·
Registered
2022 R1T Very Canyon Red
6 Posts
I have a service appointment at the Brookyn Service Center for my R1T Adventure (Canyon Red) for July 15. Persistent alert and alarm from gear tunnel sensor and a challenge closing the spare-tire/storage door and some fit/finish items, nothing major. I'll be happy to report my experiences and try to take some photos here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts