Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else wish the access to to turn on the cameras was more readily available? It would be nice not to have to navigate through the menu to turn on the cameras when pulling into a tight spot. Additionally, it would be nice to have a setting to remember your location when you turn on the cameras. For example, when I pull into my driveway it would be nice for them to turn on automatically to assist in pulling into my garage. Just putting this out there for Rivian to read. Thanks

· Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone else wish the access to to turn on the cameras was more readily available? It would be nice not to have to navigate through the menu to turn on the cameras when pulling into a tight spot. Additionally, it would be nice to have a setting to remember your location when you turn on the cameras. For example, when I pull into my driveway it would be nice for them to turn on automatically to assist in pulling into my garage. Just putting this out there for Rivian to read. Thanks
Absolutely!

· Registered
789 Posts
You can use Alexa to switch to some of the screens (e.g. navigation, music, settings) hands free, but unfortunately that doesn't work yet for the camera screen. It would be nice to have that ability and to be able to choose the view (front/back/etc.) using voice commands. My hands are usually otherwise occupied when I'm pulling in or out of some place where I want to use the camera, so even a shortcut link isn't as useful as a voice command.

· Registered
14 Posts
Please add blind spot camera on screen when turn signal goes on. LOVE this feature on Tesla.

Is there a feature request in the forum or at Rivian? Great way to prioritize community needs/desires.

· Registered
2022 R1T Adventure El Cap Granite Stealth Wrapped w/22" sport bright wheels
2 Posts
Couldn't agree more, the forward and surround cameras would be great to have come on automatically when reaching home so I can see how close I am in the garage, perhaps they will do the same thing with automating the garage door openers and suspension with geo fencing like tesla does? All things that can be done with software which is what makes these vehicles great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts