Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still awaiting delivery of my vehicle but was pretty bummed to get notification they were removing the kitchen from my order. ( I was already envisioning tailgate bliss) What is wrong with the unit they are discountinuing? Were people having issues?

· Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone have anything in writing as to retaining the pre-March Camp Kitchen price? My Guide has been great, but she has been unable to confirm this is factual true. She’s said everything she is hearing is that the price will change.

· Registered
810 Posts
My kitchen was removed from my configuration, without notice, in July - even before I had a guide. I called several times for an explanation. Then when I got a guide the guide also confirmed that it was removed so they could fulfill my order and that I would be able to add it back in later at the original price when it was available. I do have this in writing. I finally got my R1T at the end of September.

I think this only applies if you had the kitchen in your configuration and they were the ones to remove it - you can't add it in yourself a year from now and expect to get the old price.

· Registered
10 Posts
My kitchen was removed from my configuration, without notice, in July - even before I had a guide. I called several times for an explanation. Then when I got a guide the guide also confirmed that it was removed so they could fulfill my order and that I would be able to add it back in later at the original price when it was available. I do have this in writing. I finally got my R1T at the end of September.

I think this only applies if you had the kitchen in your configuration and they were the ones to remove it - you can't add it in yourself a year from now and expect to get the old price.
I’ve had Camp Kitchen since day 1 in my configuration. Guide removed it to lock my configuration, she said she put notes in my file, but still said she has had zero confirmation if we will actually get original pricing.

· Registered
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Green
6 Posts
It’s a bummer because the kitchen is a really cool option. I learned recently that they took their camp kitchen off display from the Venice HUB (that seemed to always have one)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts